Agisoft Metashape Professional Overview
Agisoft Metashape Professional – This software is an independent photogrammetric solution that automatically generates dense point clouds, textured models, true orthomosaics, DSMs/DTMs, and georeferenced true Orthomosaics from still images.
It Is based on Agisoft’s state-of-the-art technology. It allows for fast processing (typically in a few hours) and highly precise results (up to 3cm aerial photography, and 1mm close-range photography).
It can process thousands of photos. It is ideal for sensitive data processing because all processing takes place locally.
What’s new in?
- Agisoft Cloud.
Features & Highlights of Agisoft Metashape Professional: –
- Photogrammetric triangulation.
- Dense point cloud: editing and classification.
- Digital elevation model: DSM/DTM generation.
- Georeferenced orthomosaic generation.
- Terrestrial laser scanning (TLS) registration.
- Ground control points/scale bar support.
- Measurements: distances, areas, volumes.
- Stereoscopic measurements.
- 3D model: generation and texturing.
- Hierarchical tiled model generation.
System Requirements & Details
- CPU: Quad-core Intel Core i7 CPU. Socket LGA 1150, 1155 (Kaby Lake or Skylake or Broadwell or Haswell).
- Motherboard: Any LGA1150 or 1155 model with at least 4 DDR3 slots, and at minimum 1 PCI Express slot x16
- RAM: DDR3-1600. 4 x 4GB (16 GB total), or 4 x8 GB (32GB total).
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX1080 (optional).
Comment below if you are facing any queries!