Avid Media Composer Review
What is Avid Media Composer?
Avid Media Composer – Avid Media Composer is the most reliable video editing software in the market, backed by professionals who edit across all areas of film making broadcast, television and other streaming channels. A
Avid Media Composer – Created to handle large quantities of different media formats, Media Composer delivers accelerated high-res and HD workflows that allow real-time collaboration as well as powerful media management, removing tedious tasks, so you can be able to focus on telling an engaging story.
In addition to supporting four live streams of the XAVC-I media Avid Media Composer delivers higher performance when using high-res media which means you’ll take less in rendering media or transcoding it to less resolutions.
What’s new in Avid Media Composer?
- Customer Care has created an overview of each new feature that is added to Media Composer beginning with version 8.0 through the present version 2022.12.
Features & Highlights of Avid Media Composer: –
- Use the factory presets of AAX from Pro Tools
- Get alpha channel support for QuickTime-wrapped DNxHR media
- Export DNxHR in Quicktime-wrapped format or MXF Option 1a
- Create XAVC-I masters in UHD or 4K resolution
- Find GPU effect acceleration Mac and Windows using AMD or NVIDIA cards
- Export high-res file in the format DPX
- Switch easily between project resolutions and have all the precomputed footage (renders) automatically link
- Find bins within the Project window by using the Quick Filter tool.
- Switch tracks and clips between on and off in the timeline to discover and compare the different variations of sequences
- Accelerate editing by using new timeline improvements
- Download DPX file without transcoding by using this plug-in. Avid Image Sequencer plug-in
- Create groups using the stereoscopic clips to make it easy for editing with multiple cameras
- Make sure you keep the Avid plugins, software and other third-party software to date by using the application manager
- Enjoy better performance using thumbnail caches for images, GPU processing support for AVX2 plug-ins, and much more.
- Make comprehensive reference files in a snap using the latest Simplified AAF format.
System Requirements & Details
- 64-bit supported Windows operating systemsinclude: Windows 7(SP1)/8/10
- The processor is Intel’s i7
- RAM: 8GB minimum, 16GB or more is recommended and 32GB or more if using UHD and high-frame rate media
- The Hard Disk space is free if you have 5GB or more
Comment below if you are facing any queries!