DxO PhotoLab 2022 Overview
DxO PhotoLab The resulting profiles allow DxO PhotoLab to automatically and effectively fix any optical imperfections in the equipment you use. With the addition of local adjustments instruments, DxO has transformed a massive RAW conversion and optical corrector tool into an effective image editor.
DxO PhotoLab gives you access to the various tools that can help you improve your photos throughout your workflow from retouching to printing and exporting. With the variety of presets offered and the possibility of making one of your own will be no need to waste time working on your photos.
Instead, you can concentrate all your efforts on photography. Select, sort, and edit and then export your photos to social media or another application with a single, intuitive interface. You can also edit your photos using Adobe Lightroom and switch back to DxO PhotoLab while maintaining an efficient workflow.
- New Local Adjustment options built upon U Point technology with Control Lines with more precision than ever before
- A new metadata panel is now available in PhotoLibrary to edit and keywords management tools. Made easier by Tree view
- Significantly faster process time of DeepPRIME to cut down on noise
- Beta support available for Fujifilm X-Trans files for access to the top DxO technology has to offer
Features & Highlights of DxO PhotoLab 2022: –
- Local adjustment with U Point technology.
- Corrections with optical lenses.
- Prime denoising technology.
- Custom-designed profiles.
- Simple and easy-to-use workflow.
- Improvements in the speed of editing RAW.
- The support of Fujifilm support for XTrans RAW files.
- Selective metadata copy/paste.
- IPTC editing.
- Keyword tree.
- EXIF editing.
- Metadata display.
- Options for selective metadata export.
System Requirements & Details of DxO PhotoLab 2022
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core i5 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- DirectX 9.0c-capable system
- OpenCL 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration
Comment below if you are facing any queries!