EasyUEFI Enterprise Overview
EasyUEFI Enterprise standalone offline installer for Windows. It provides comprehensive EFI/UEFI boot management functions such as creating, deleting and editing, cleaning up, backing up, and restoring EFI/UEFI options.
EasyUEFI Enterprise – You can specify a one-time boot operation for the next restart, or change the EFI/UEFI order. These operations can be done without needing to enter the BIOS setup. EasyUEFI also offers a feature that allows users to manage EFI System Partitions. This feature makes it easy to backup, restore, rebuild, rebuild, or move EFI System Partitions from one drive to the next.
You can either use the image file to create a USB flash drive, or you can burn it to CD/DVD using third-party burner software. This Windows PE emergency disk can be used to quickly repair or fix EFI system partition issues, such as missing, corrupt, or corrupt EFI Boot Option.
What’s new in?
- Bug Fixes.
Features & Highlights of EasyUEFI Enterprise: –
- Create, Delete, and Modify EFI/UEFI Boot Options
- Backup and Restore EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Disable and Enable EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Boot into UEFI firmware settings from Inside Windows
- Specifies a One-time Boot Option
- Change EFI/UEFI Boot Sequence
- Support via the command line
- Partition for Backup EFI System
- Restore EFI System Partition
- Recreate EFI System Partition
- Transfer EFI System Partitions to Other Drives
- Manage EFI System Partitions
- Create Windows PE emergency disk
System Requirements & Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory), 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended).
- 200 MB of free hard disk space
Comment below if you are facing any queries!