ODIS Service Overview
ODIS Service is the most complete diagnostic, reprogramming, and service data system that is available and designed for Volkswagen as well as Audi. It integrates the full ODIS software on the Panasonic CF-53 Toughbook and a VAS-5054, or VAS-6154 interface for complete coverage for every VW Group vehicle.
ODIS Service – Diagnostic Software Offboard Diagnostic Information System (ODS) is software that is compatible with the interface that works to SAE J2534 (diagnostic interface). This software lets you detect all car brands Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Bentley, and Lamborghini.
The ODIS VW Service software allows you to identify the condition of all Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, and Seat brands of vehicles. Additionally, you will be able to access the following data during the diagnosis of your vehicle:
- Vehicle data
- Workshop Manuals
- Circuit diagrams
- Field measures
- Technical information about the product
What’s new in?
- ECU flashing
- GFF documents are displayed in separate windows.
- One message will be displayed at the start of the test driving mode.
- Hotfixes for GFF can be integrated into the course of diagnostics
- Danger message messages have been updated
Features & Highlights of ODIS Service: –
- Multi-Language Support
- Compatibility to VW, Audi, Seat, and Skoda models. Compatible with Skoda, VW, Audi, and Seat models.
- Made for simple installation using the least amount of steps.
- The Easy Install Guide.
System Requirements & Details
- Windows System Language: American English
- Operating System: WinXP (SP2/SP3) 7 8 10, 10, (32/64 bit)
- The Hard Drive C:// has to be in NTFS Format
- At at least 20GB of space
- At a minimum, 4GB RAM
Comment below if you are facing any queries!