Positive Grid BIAS FX Overview
Positive Grid BIAS FX – It is equipped with the most recent and advanced algorithms developed from our extensive research in audio signal processing that provide extremely precise and authentic emulations of the analog pedals studio rack gear as well as tube amps. It also comes with dual signal paths and complete connectivity with BIAS Amp, which allows users to use two different Amp Match amplifier models in the same configuration.
Positive Grid BIAS FX – DUAL BIAS AMPS BIAS FX can use dual signal paths that allow you to combine the sound characteristics of two sets of amplifiers, speakers cabinets, and microphones at the same time, giving you an array of options that cannot be achieved with an amplifier alone. With full integration of BIAS Amp software BIAS FX can automatically download your own custom BIAS Amp along with the Amp Match model, providing the ability to create completely new guitar tones and textures.
Positive Grid BIAS FX – It is easy to create and share custom pedalboards through ToneCloud. There are hundreds of options to pick from. We are constantly working with top artists and session musicians across the globe to bring you a huge selection of pedalboards, rigs, and virtual pedals that work with BIAS FX.
What’s new in?
- With incredible new amps and effects, it has to offer, it’s an absolute must-buy for guitar players who want to discover a completely new realm of powerful performance, freedom, and ease of use
Features & Highlights of Positive Grid BIAS FX: –
- Make Your Computer One Guitar Powerhouse
- Many thousands of Authentic Analog-Like Pedals
- Hyper-Realistic, Precision Guitar Emulation
- Create Your Productions Sound More Melodic Big, Deep, Bold and wide.
- Increase the size of your tracks. All New Studio Rack Collection
- Official World-Class Celestion Cabs
- Over 50,000 Online Presets open a Universe of Sounds for You
- Highly Improved Workflow Speed Dials for Your Patch Recalls
- NEW Factory & Online Presets From The Top
- Squeeze out song transitions, Live performances, and Mixes in Studio
- Improved Workflow to Facilitate more productive recording sessions
- Utilize MIDI Automation to Turbocharge and streamline complex mixes
- Make Unique Hybrid Amps and a soaring Stereo Amp Setups
System Requirements & Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-Core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM 4GB RAM (8GB or more is recommended)
- Storage Space on Hard Drives for Free 4GB or more is recommended
Comment below if you are facing any queries!