Sandboxie Classic Review
Sandboxie Classic – This technology uses isolation technology to isolate programs from your operating system. It prevents unwanted changes to personal data, programs, or applications that are stored safely on your hard disk
Sandboxie Classic – Your computer system is affected by changes when you surf the Web. Some of these changes can be dangerous, such as the uninvited installation of malware. Sandboxie protects your browsing session by capturing all changes as soon as your browser is about to apply them. Sandboxie records these changes for the browser but it does so in an isolated folder called the “sandbox”.
What’s new in Sandboxie Classic?
- Bug Fixes.
Features & Highlights of Sandboxie Classic: –
- Protect your web browser from malicious software, viruses, and ransomware.
- Sandboxie lets you run your favorite email program so that you don’t have to worry about any suspicious attachments or spear-phishing attacks
- Sandboxie stops internet sites and programs from altering your data (i.e. My Documents, files & folders in your system
- Sandboxie allows you to safely test and evaluate new programs and apps. This will help prevent any unauthorized changes to your underlying systems.
System Requirements & Details
- Windows 7 to 10
- Legacy Operating Systems like Windows XP
- Available in 32- and 64-bit versions
- All major web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, CyberFox, Opera; IE 6-11 & More
- Microsoft Office Suite, PDF, and Multimedia files
- Keep yourself updated with the most recent version updates.
- Simple installation requires less than 6MB of hard drive space
Comment below if you are facing any queries!