Windows 11 Pro Review
Windows 11 Pro Download has an entirely new look. Microsoft has a reason to change its previous assertions and to still abandon Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. A completely new design is perfect for this.
Windows 11 Pro – The main point of this announcement will be an important change to the user interface. We know that we’ll borrow a large part of UX changes from Windows 10X. Windows 10X shell and Windows 10X are not coming to the market.
Right angles will vanish. The replacement will come from filters. However, insiders, as well as concept designers, are divided on this issue – some belief in the fact that Microsoft will not alter its past and will keep the same angles. However, some are convinced that Microsoft will continue to follow the trend for fillets.
Windows 11 Pro Download – The menu will have a transparent background, with blurring all over. There’s some disagreement over the island-style display of windows and the layout of the corners, as well as the levitation effect that is present in the menu. But, the majority of people are unanimous on the transparency of windows. The majority of leaks and renders display blurs and transparency throughout every window, regardless of in the Start menu, or Explorer.
What’s new in Windows 11 Pro?
- Windows 11 comes with a variety of features that improve the user experience, such as the New Start Menu that resembles an app launcher, with more round corners snap controls that allow you to attach a window to an area on your display (and snap groupings) as well as a new widgets area and icon on the taskbar as well as a fresh Windows setting experience.
Features of Windows 11 Pro: –
Increase your productivity and your screen space in a snap
Create a layout for open apps using snap layouts pre-configured to intelligently adjust to the screen size.
Snap groups remember your layout
You can group the apps you want into a group and effortlessly back to them after you launch a different app or dock or unhook your monitor.
Better collaboration through Teams
Create efficient meetings online by sharing documents, and Muting and unmuting your taskbar right from there.
Intelligent noise cancellation and blur help keep the background clear.
System Requirements & Details
- Processor:1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM:4 gigabytes or more
- Storage:64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with the WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: An HD display with at least 720p (1280×720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel
Comment below if you are facing any queries!