PDF Annotator Overview
PDF Annotator is a full offline installation on Windows PC to add notes and annotations to PDF documents. signatures, comments, corrections, and highlighting, as well as images sketches, designs, and photos.
PDF Annotator can open any PDF document and then add annotations using a mouse or Tablet Pen for PC right on the PDF page of the file. The annotations can be converted directly to PDF format. This way, anyone can read or print PDF documents with annotations. The documents that are annotated can also be added to emails.
Add your thoughts and notes directly to the page. Utilize text boxes in a variety of styles to help your notes stand out. Any annotations made will be saved directly to the PDF so that it can be read and viewed with any PDF reader program.
What’s new in?
- If PDF Annotator has been set as the default app for PDF files The Windows Explorer context menu will now contain the “Print” command.
- Print PDF files, without having first opened the files in PDF Annotator first.
Features & Highlights of PDF Annotator: –
- Make notes and annotations on the PDF documents you have.
- Keep annotations in the file originally.
- Restore an original copy at any point.
- Add blank pages to make additional space.
- Use PDF Annotator’s unique presentation mode.
- Write a brief comment on a lengthy document
- Signor fill in the form or agreement and send it back via email
- Correct, proofread and review documents right on your screen
- Visually draw your thoughts and suggestions.
System Requirements & Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory) 2 1 GB RAM (4 recommended: 4 GB)
- No-cost Hard Disk Space 200MB or more
Comment below if you are facing any queries!